“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give."
Gather Gives Back
#GatherGivesBack is important to us at Gather Group & Co because it’s our way of saying thank you to the community that has supported us from the very beginning. When we started Gather, we had a vision of creating a space where people could come together to connect and share their passions. That vision would not have been possible without the support of our friends, family, and neighbors. That’s why giving back is such an important part of who we are. Whether it’s through our annual Toy Drive or our partnership with other local groups, #GatherGivesBack is our way of showing the community that we care. We’re grateful for the support we’ve received, and #GatherGivesBack is our way of giving something back.
Thank you for supporting us!
DEDICATION | LOYALTY | KNOWLEDGE | EXPERIENCE
#GatherGivesBack 2022 is HERE!
The 2022 #GatherGivesBack Annual Toy Drive hosted by Gather Group & Co. is back, and we couldn’t be more excited! Once again, we are partnering with the United States Veterans Corps, and Toys for Lil Troops to collect new, unwrapped toys specifically for children of low income and deployed troops. We will collect donations of toys from the beginning of November through the beginning of December, and capping our Toy Drive off with our annual #GatherGivesBack Holiday Toy Drive & Jeep Convoy where we make one final push for toy donations, and embark on a holiday convoy filled with Jeeps and other vehicles decorated in holiday lights through Wake Forest neighborhoods to spread holiday cheer to children and families.
Gather Group & Co. is committed to giving back to the community, and our annual toy drive is just one way that we hope to help make a difference.
If you would like to help support the #GatherGivesBack initiative or our Annual Toy Drive please feel free to reach out. If you’re interested in being a Bin Collection location at your brick and mortar business, volunteer either with our convoy or dropping off/collecting toy bins, and being a sponsor to help with the growing costs of this event, please select click on one or more of the links below to fill out our interest form. We can’t express what your support means to us.
I'm interested in being a Bin Location
If you have a brick and mortar location, and would be interested in having one of our Toy Collection Bins at your location, please fill out our Google Form to let us know.
I'm interested in Volunteering
If you would like to volunteer with wither dropping off or collecting bins, or help out at our Holiday Convoy, please fill out our Google Form to let us know.
I'm interested in being a Sponsor
If you would like to be one of our gracious sponsors for this year’s #GatherGivesBack Toy Drive, please fill out our Google Form to let us know.**
**Investment to sponsors is $100, which includes name listed on social media event page, listed on any printed material handed out at the Holiday Convoy, as well as listed at the end of the Holiday Convoy Video, and a link to download a copy of the video.
2022 #GatherGivesBack Convoy Information
Thank you for joining us!
Please remember the following:
1) We will have police assistance with intersections to keep us together, if an intersection is not blocked, you must obey the traffic laws. We may get split up, that’s okay, follow the route until you catch back up. Don’t break the traffic laws. This is a shared road event.
2) DO NOT THROW ANYTHING FROM YOUR VEHICLE. We understand the temptation to throw ducks, candy, etc. to families watching the convoy; It will be dark, it’s not worth the risk. Anyone witnessing individuals throwing anything from a vehicle, are asked to report the license plate to us to pass on to authorities.
SAFETY WILL BE OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY
3) We encourage everyone to play radio station 95.3 so we are all playing the same holiday music however, please do not play your music excessively loud. Please be respectful of our community and neighbors.
4) Be patient, be understanding to hiccups, and HAVE FUN!
Please Share your photos using #GatherGivesBack
5) We will not be held reliable or responsible for any violations, incidents or issues that arise. YOU ARE JOINING THIS EVENT AT YOUR OWN RISK, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES.
A Very Special Thanks to our sponsors
Steve & Allison Tomlin
As well as,
2022 #GatherGivesBack Holiday Convoy Route!
Please Click the button for the route and turn by turn directions. Please note that this will open in the RunGoAPP website, if you have the app it will ask you if you would like to open it in the app. You do not need to purchase anything to view this route.